Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is der nebody out der?

My moms sented me dis article from the SEENNs abotu other puppies and kittehs blorging and facedbooking on the interwebs. I tink they is copydoggering me.


In other news, i'm really cute.


in other other news, today, it is STORMING in the big city. Mama lefted me in my crates (do not like) becuz I assidently eated some laundries the other day... anywayz, she lefted me in my crates and it is storming so many outside and I CAN'T HIDE. So, i'ma burrow down underneafs my covers and bankies and I'ma take my bones and my snuggie wit me to keep me companies until moms gets home and makes the scary thunderz go to away.

Did you know that dashhounds are really good at burrowin? it's in our DNA and our nosez.



Ok. Time for my afternoon sleeps. Gotsta get rested for when mama gets home so i can run in circles and jumpy on her and bark at that pesky terrorer.

peace out, homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment