Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dogger Park

Now dat we lives in the poartment, mama takes me to the dogger park so I can get sohshulized.
I has to say, de park is growin on me. The firsted time I went, I was many scared because there was so many doggers and hoomans and sooo many smells. I was whelmed.

One times when I was there, this laber doodie keept runnin at me and I had to bite he. moms said that he was jus playin wit me but I saw his fluffy hairs runnin at me and I not like. So, I bited he.

Then, I got runned over by a brittany spaniel.  i don't wanna talk about it.

yessterday, we went to the BIG dogger park with mama's coworker and her big big big dog, Neely.

Dis is me riding Neely. She's as big as a horse. And very down to earth.

Today, a St. Berdard tried to tell me what's up, but I told her to back up off me. Then mom said we had to leave the park before i hurt a big dog.

I'm bad to the bone. What?!

ok, the oscars (not my brudder, uncle, cousin Oscar) is on. mommy is wearing a big bwack dress.. I don't know why. maybe she wants to look pretty for oscar.

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment