Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boundarees, I don't has them...

Here's something that I love. My mama. She's the bestest. She feeds me and she pets me and she takes me outside and she takes me to the dog park and she loves me the bestest. She's my person and I love her.

Dats why I always, ALWAYS, has to be rightnexttoher. She is gone most of the day, so I sleep on her tshirt so I don't misses her too many. But when she is home, we is like peas and carrots, potatoes and broccoli, poop and puppy bags, peanut butter and pickles, you know.

Mostly, mama loves getting all my loves and tensions.. but sometimes she yells at me cause I trip her accidentistly. I don't mean ot..I'm jsut tiny and sometimes I get in the ways. sorree.

Here's some pictures of me being cute.


Mommy got new britches from the target. I wanted to show her that I support this purchase.


I like to sleep on mama's pillow wit her. she likes it. sometimes. cepts when I have bad breath.



Oh hi, being cute.

Ok, TTYL.

1 comment: