Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Levonday!

Every morning, my mama gets up before the sun comes out and she puts on her big girl clothes and her clanky shoesys and she puts me in my crate and she leaves me. do not like.

but not today. today is Levonday! that means that my mama *tries* to sleep late and cuddle wit me. I was so excited that I woked her up at 6 this morning to tell her. I sneaked up from the foot of the bed and crawled up on her pillow right next to her. and I licked her face real good and I barked real good so that she would know that it is Levonday! She told me to shut up. That was not ver nice.

I got to go out in the soft everywheres again. there is many more of it today and I likey that.
Now we are just chillin' in the couchy room and we are watching the teevee. Mama likes to watch the barefooted contesser or sometin like that. I don't really care as long as she gives me some of her human foods. She gived me a turkey leg onces and then she started crying cause the interwebs told her that it would kill me but it didn't cause I am a hardcore puppy. 

If you'll scuse me, I has to get back to my snugging.

Love and puppy treats.


Me in my snuggle coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment