Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow: A Speckled Pup's Perspective

yesterday, a curious thing occured when aunt b took me outside to go tee tee pot. there was these stuffs falling from the sky and they was sticking to the grasses and the porch and everything!

it was freeeeezing cold and it reminded me of the ice cubes that my mommy gives me from the big black doors sometimes. I like the ice cubes from the big black doors. they slide around the floor and I chase them and I catch them and I bite them and they are cold and wet and delicious and i love them.

It was just like that. except soft and everywheres.

Aunt B said I was soo adorables. So she got her big black clicky box and pointed it at me. She said my mommy will love the "pictures" but I don't know what that means. Cause I'm a dog.

I wanted to stay outside and play in the soft everywheres but B said I had to go insides with her cause she was cold. wimp.

Then she took me insides and let me snuggles on the couch with her and my cousin Jersey. I like Jersey a lot. I like to lick her and jump on her. But she doesn't like that very many and she barks at me sometimes, but only a little bit. But it was so cold cause of the soft everywheres, so she let me get on the couch with her and aunt b. And it was warm and snugglies and I liked it very many.

Then B showed me the "picture" that she tooked of me with her big black clicky box and I think I look very handsomed. What do  u think?

Am I pretty?





No comments:

Post a Comment