Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meet my new cuzin/brudder/uncle, Oscar Roden


My Grammy Tammy (The Tamster) and my Pop Pop adopted a super cool black and tan long haireded dachshund. He's a month older than me, but I'm still the boss. He don't know it yet.

My cuzin/sister/aunt, Sophie died last month and my cuzin/sister/aunt, Sadie was really sad without a buddy to play wit at my grammy's house... and since I can't be there all the times to make her more happier, my grammy tammy adopted he from huntsville (don't know what huntsville is, but that's where he come from).

My mama has met he, but ain't yet. Hopefully soon I will get to meet him.. I will tell him all my favorited places to leave my bones and poop.

OK, gtg.. Jersey is eyeing my food bowl. I have to go cut her.

No comments:

Post a Comment